Monday, July 24, 2006

Worn Paper System

Greetings again

I said in my first post that I bought the 'Worn Paper System' and would review it as soon as I had read through it and got my head round it.

Overview

The author of the Worn Paper System has not mentioned who they are but having read through the ebook, in my opinion Sara Brown has written this. This immediately put a smile on my face as I know she is a great Internet marketers and I have bought a few of here things in the past. Just recently I bought 'Escape Ebay' book which I will do a review on later.

The ebook makes for a nice read, 46 pages long and clearly written, it is mentioned at the offset how much money is required to be able to get the system started, which is nice as a lot of ebooks out there keep you in the dark until it's time to part with the cash.

The ebook gives you a step by step plan about earning money online which you can use on each of your business plans, there is a template at the end of the ebook which I have printed out and stuck up near my computer so I can follow each of the steps.

What I liked most

Where do I start? I'm not so usually complimentary but this system is definitely worth purchasing.
  • Step by Step instructions are give throughout the ebook
  • Multiple Income Streams - so you won't be stuck for choice on what to do
  • The template you get at the end of the book
  • The advice on how to get traffic
  • Easy to read 46 page ebook
  • Written by well known and successful internet marketer
What could have been better

There is not a lot of things that I didn't like about this ebook but I did find one, I am a picky person.
  • There could have been more advice on one of the income streams mentioned.

To find out more, take a look here Worn Paper System

Other News

So that's it folks another great ebook, there are some great ebooks out there it's just finding them. I still need to do a review on the following:

  • Ultimate Income Plan
  • Escape Ebay
  • The Money Club

Plus I am going to be working on my own system (football betting) once the UK season starts in a couple of weeks (can't wait - so excited!). If it goes well I will create an ebook and also require affiliates to help sell it. I will be creating a blog on this to update people on how I am doing. Will post the address here once it's up and running.

Last Thing

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger SwtGrl80 said...

I looked at the Worn Paper system and just wanted to see if you've had a chance to put it into action and how it has helped you.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Honest Girl said...

I have put the worn paper system into action and it has helped me a lot.

The template you receive at the end of the ebook is brilliant as it makes you see what you need to do to get results.

There is some information in the book that I probably won't use, not that it isn't good advice just that it takes extra effort and imagination.

All in all a great read and a valuable piece of paper that will help in all businesses I do.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home